GYSO PEARLS are committed to protecting your privacy. We value the trust that you place in us by providing to us your personal information and we are committed to taking all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from misuse and keeping it secure by complying with all applicable data protection laws and regulations in Hong Kong, as amended from time to time.
We have developed the following personal information protection policies for implementation:
- Collection of Personal data
Please note that once you have allowed us to collect your personal information through any channels (including but not limited to this website), we assume that you have already understood the purpose of and have given us consent for the use of your personal information.ll review these policies in a timely manner to provide the best protection for your personal information.
- Provision and Use of Personal data
We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than:
• If we have previously agreed to your use of your personal information
• If the law requires us to provide your personal information
- Verify and correct personal information
If we receive any request for your personal information inquiry, confirmation, correction or suspension, we will first confirm your identity before you respond to the request.
- Regular review of personal data protection policies
In accordance with Hong Kong law, we will review these policies in a timely manner to provide the best protection for your personal information.
Purpose of Use
With your consent of giving us your personal information, we will be allowed to use your personal information for the below (including but not limited to) purposes:
- Sending you information regarding our products
- processing your orders for products and services you place with us
- Invitations for joining exhibitions, events
- Our marketing surveys (questionnaires, etc.)
- Sending you updates & promotions of GYSO PEARLS Hong Kong
Protection and Management
In accordance with Hong Kong laws, we strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, which may possibly lead to loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of the information. In order to protect your personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, we maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to keep your personal data safe.